Thursday, November 4, 2010

Midterm

I expected to do better, but I will on the Final. At least the Presentation I did i n class went well. OMG it is so hard to get up in front of a roomful of people and talk. My hands and arms went limp, the
script I was to read I hads memorized, get up in front of people and I started stammering, I was so shocked. I never at least didnt think I had stage fright. At least I got a 120 pts for the PRESENTATION.My legs were even shaking. I can see why Lawyers are so good in front of people, takews alot of preactice.

3 comments:

  1. Next time I am going to check my typing out, sorry for the miss write on the keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salve mi ha fatto piacere che abbia visitato il nostro sito ,le biciclette mi iacciono ma preferisco i motori si fa molto meno fatica

    :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you race, it looks like maybe you do. Bike riding is a wonderful sport, use to do it alot.

    ReplyDelete